Sunday, April 17, 2011

California

I never thought I could be more in love with a group of people and a place so much. But now I'm home and missing all that terribly. This entire trip was pretty much the greatest thing I have done in the entire time I have gone to Lehi high school. I had the highest of highs there and now..... well I really think I shouldn't have come back home. I know that might sound terrible but while I was in California there was just this continuos euphoria in the air. There was friendships I don't think I'll ever give up, and all around comaraderie. I am confused on a few things but that's my own fault. I honestly love everyone I got to know whilst on tour and hope I can continue to get to know you back here in Lehi.
P. S. The beach was all I could have hoped for and more. I would do it all again just to feel how amazing it was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment