Monday, April 4, 2011

Godspeed Titanic

At times I feel within arms reach of you but then when I turn around you seem to have changed your idea on whether or not we should really be honest to goodness friends; or if we could be more than just friends. I'll just have to wait and see where things go I guess.

But in other news Titanic is such a hit. I love everything about it. The excitement, the sadness, and the drama!! Ahh and what will I do without you Titanic play..... I'd rather not think about it. One person explained to me that during the play we all come together and everyone is friends but once it's over friendships crumble quickly. I hope this isn't the case because when I make friendships I try to make them REAL. Anyways I feel like I'm blubbering so I think it's about time for a new topic.

Well opening night we had a standing ovation!! And we could just feel it through everyone. There was such a buzz of happiness. Ugh I loved it!! Everyone is really letting there character pull through them and its awesome.

Tour is in a week though soooo there is that to look forward to as well!!!! Ahh some days I just feel like I'm living the good life. If only I could figure out the first object mentioned. Haha but I do hope the remainder of the week continues this way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment